Summer Silk Duvet
Regular price $119.99
Are you finding your down duvet too warm for the summer or your room is very hot? If so, this silk duvet is the perfect solution to having the comfort of a duvet with the coolness of silk along with the feeling of some weight on top of you.
- Natural, breathable, cool comfort
- Fill: Silk fibre
- Cover: 250 Threadcount 100% Cotton
- Tie-down 4 corner loops
- Construction: Karo Stitch which prevents the silk from shifting.
The Summer Silk Duvet must be dry cleaned.
More about Tussah Silk
- A raw silk made from cocoons of wild moths that eat predominately oak leaves and wild vegetation
- The silk strand is thicker, less uniform, more yellow in colour
- The silk is bleached to make it more uniform in colour
- The silk is woven into large skeins that are then stretched out into several layers until the desired weight is reached
- It is less labour intensive to make a Tussah silk duvet because fewer thicker layers are used.
- Tussah is excellent for a silk duvet where insulation is not essential.
Grams in Each Duvet
Twin 66"x86" (760 grams)
Double 80"x86" (864 grams)
Queen 90"x90" (1048 grams)
King 104"x 90" (1208 grams)
Super King 112"x 100" (1442 grams)